The Citadel is one of Southern Colorado’s largest retail centers. At 1.1 million square feet, The Citadel is home to Dillard’s, JCPenney, Burlington Coat Factory and Sportsman’s Warehouse, as well as a collection of 130 specialty shops and boutiques. The center is centrally located Northwest of Platte and Academy Boulevards, just minutes from downtown.
- Located in the foot of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs draws more than six (6) million visitors annually.
- Fort Carson, the city’s largest military base, is located 15 miles from The Citadel. The city is also home to the Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base and Schriever Air Force Base.
- Year round on-site vehicle displays
- Seasonal on-site vehicle sales
- On-site signage and advertising
- Common area signage opportunities, 22 X 28, banners, barricades
- Website advertising
- Easter Bunny
- Customized opportunities and much more....
Special Events Opportunities:
- Common Area – during and after hours
For additional Information, please contact The Citadel Management Office at 719.591.2900.