Rules at The Citadel
We are committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience to our guests. Please abide by the following rules during your visit.
- Offensive language or yelling is not allowed.
- Apparel that is offensive or conceals an individual’s identity is prohibited.
- Blocking or impeding traffic within the shopping center is not permitted.
- Running or behavior that could endanger others is prohibited.
- Loitering is not allowed.
Guests who do not act according to our rules will be asked to leave. If they fail or refuse to leave the property, there will be consequences.