Rules at The Citadel
Welcome to The Citadel we strive to provide an enjoyable and safe shopping environment for you, your family and our employees. The Citadel, including the parking area, is private property. This Code of Conduct is in effect at all times while visiting the Center. Persons violating this Code of Conduct will be asked to leave The Center property. Those who continue to violate this Code of Conduct will be subject to arrest.
The following activities are not allowed on Center property:
1. Physically or verbally threatening any person; fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring, following another person through the Center or using sexually explicit language or conduct or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive or dangerous to the Center’s patrons or its commercial function.
2. Possession of any item that could be used as a weapon, including, but not limited to: firearms, explosives, fireworks, clubs or sticks over 4 inches in diameter, chemical dispensing devices, knives with blades over 2 inches in length, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
3. Assembling for the purpose of disturbing the public peace or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
4. Use of physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or peace of other guests.
5. Running, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, riding a bicycle or scooter, or engaging in activities which unreasonably obstruct or interfere with the free flow or pedestrian traffic or with patron’s view of windows and other tenant displays.
6. Wearing apparel or gesturing in a manner which is likely to provoke a disturbance or embroil other groups or the general public in open conflict. You must be fully clothed while at the Center.
7. Engaging in any non-commercial expressive activity without complying with the Center’s rules for such activity.
8. Engaging in any commercial activity not sponsored and/or conducted by the Center and/or an enterprise(s) engaged in business at the Center, other than certain qualified labor activity. This includes, without limitation, solicitation of money or other contributions or donations, or distribution of commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale or available in exchange for a donation or contribution.
9. Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of, or located in or on the Center and belonging to the Center, its patrons or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
10. Creating litter, or throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass or other matter of any kind at the Center, except in designated trash receptacles. Rummaging through or removing items from the trash receptacles is prohibited.
11. Having at the Center animals, other than animals weighing less than 10 lbs in an enclosed carrier or service animals providing assistance to disabled patrons or service animals in training in the company of their trainers.
12. Smoking, other than in designated smoking areas.
13. Yelling, screaming, singing, playing musical instruments, radios, tape players, electronic devices, or other sound amplification devices or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of the general public.
14. Photographing or videotaping any individual or entity on the Center’s property without the subject’s or the Center’s consent.